The Internal Sales Representative will be responsible for handling a variety of pre-sale and post-sale customer care and compounding advices as required. This role will provide support to the sales team and marketing department on all company-supported functions. Fagron Hellas is a rapidly growing company that requires a highly qualified individual that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, and highly collaborative work environment.
Looking to continue using your life sciences knowledge and experience away from the bench, and also sharpen your business skills in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical Compounding environment? Do you get your colleagues back on track with excellent troubleshooting advice? If so, this is your next promising career step!
• Support customer service by responding to pharmacists’ technical or product-related inquiries; determine compounding solutions; implement solutions
• Utilize superior customer service skills to meet or exceed customer expectations
• Assist customers in maximizing use of all compounding solutions and concepts offered by Fagron
• Improve our customers’ experiences in the lab and increase sales by cross-selling, where appropriate
• Continually think of, suggest, and help implement process improvements
• Actively participate in team meetings and departmental discussion
• Stay up-to-date on new products, applications, and techniques through webinars and trainings.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Degree in Pharmacy
Alternatively degree in Pharmacy Tech
At least 2 years of working experience, or equivalent applicable work experience in community pharmacy
Master Degree will be appreciated
Experienced and comfortable using computers and software programs, must be comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Internet
Skill in establishing priorities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to learn and support new concepts and applications
Flexible, persuasive, result-driven and problem solving personality
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.