About the job
As an IT Service Administrator, you intervene in the maintenance of our IT-infrastructure and you provide technical advice to colleagues. You perform installations and configurations and you check the performance of our IT-infrastructure. By doing so, you assist in the development of our IT-environment.
Key for success in this role is an unique mix of strong technical knowledge, operational acumen, collaborative outlook and solid interpersonal communication skills. The ideal candidate will tackle complex issues head-on, approach challenges with a “think-out-of-the-box” attitude and recognize the importance of strong service delivery and user experience.
- Monitoring and pro-active management of our Microsoft cloud platform, mainly based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud services
- Provision, manage, automate and optimize storage and scalable server and application systems on cloud services for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS related services
- Work closely with core IT Operations, Architecture focused on product-cloud ecosystems, understand technical and operational objectives, and drive excellent results
- Experience with Powershell is a plus
- Networking and firewall is considered as a benefit for this role
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- ITIL certification
- Bachelor Information Technology
- MCSA certification or equivalent
- Team player with a strong problem solving attitude
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Ability to bring solutions and work independent in a result driven culture
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.