About the job
Fagron North America is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of Finance Professional, based out of the US corporate headquarters in St. Paul, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for providing and analyzing data, metrics and insights needed to help the business to make solid decisions. You will be responsible for accounting functions (journal entries, reconciliations, etc.) and for working with department managers to develop budgets, forecasts and reporting.
Set yourself apart
• Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
• Prepare reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
• Prepare payment proposals according to the internal regulations and within the agreed timeframes.
• Contribute to the elaboration and processing of the balance sheets and financial overviews
• Make proposals for the optimization of the accounting processes with the aim of guaranteeing the efficient operation of the department.
• Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and other accounting functions.
• Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
• Provide financial models and forecasting.
• Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in financial analysis and accounting.
• Advanced Excel skills required, including pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc.
• ERP experience required, ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision, Great Plains, etc.
• Ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner. Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.