About the job
The National Sales Director, Compounding Essentials role is a key position responsible for helping to enhance and execute the domestic sales strategy for our Compounding Essentials business lines.
This individual will work with members of the Marketing, Sales, and National Account team to identify strategic opportunities for the company, formulate and execute products & solutions sales strategy.
This individual will be responsible for developing and managing a team of Sales Representatives and motivating them to sell existing offerings as well as new products as they are identified.
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior business leader with demonstrated skills and ability to sell pharmaceutical products. This individual is expected to have demonstrated experience growing new client business, negotiating contracts, and directing members of a highly motivated sales team.
- Direct and manage a highly motivated team of sales professionals to secure new business and manage existing accounts
- Participate in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis
- Develop and implement national sales account strategies to meet financial objectives
- Coordinate and develop sales training programs
- Provide market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in healthcare
- Develop new contract opportunities with supply networks and national consortiums
- Collaborate with Vendor Relations Manager to develop and implement Vendor-specific sales programs
- Responsible for staying abreast with trends in Healthcare industry
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of healthcare sales
- Proven record of sales success in healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to drive net-new business growth through programs and campaigns
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability
- Ability to travel 25%
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.