About the job
Fagron is looking to hire a high performing institutional sales rep for our New York territory. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Institutional customers, stimulating the sale of products and/or services to specific group of customers in specific institutional related markets including IDNs, Healthcare Systems, Institutions, and Surgical Centers. Providing solutions and being able to sell a verity of products.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop and maintain sound customer and supplier relations
- Monitor key product sales
- Meet and exceed sales objectives requiring an entrepreneurial approach to territory and business
- Maintain and increase sales volume within assigned accounts and territory
- Travel within assigned territories to call on accounts including overnight travel up to 75%
- Maintain active presence at top accounts
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads, close new business and convert accounts from competitor products
- Professionally drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions
- Complete all administrative tasks including weekly call reports, expense reports, new business forms, etc.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed
- Utilize technology and data to analyze sales territory and effectively target current and future accounts
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape
- Interact with Marketing, Customer Service, Production and other internal departments
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 to 3 years of Healthcare sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience
- Institutional & health system experience
- Experience in account development and implementation
- Experience in establishing high level customer relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Good presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel approximately 3-4 days per week
- Valid State Driver’s license with proof of state minimum vehicle insurance
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.