About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with a Systems Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining Fagron's on-premise and cloud infrastructure. You will be our 2nd line support for end users. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and pro-actively monitoring our environment.
- Performing of troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
- Creating and maintaining of documentation.
Must have technical experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and related services:
Good to have technical experience:
- Dell server hardware
- Microsoft Azure and related services (AAD, O365, etc)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- MBO level education
- Microsoft Windows certification
- ITIL required.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and implement and support unfamiliar technologies
- Willing to grow and develop your knowledge
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.