About the job
We are seeking a senior-level Business Controller to join our Fagron Sterile Services business in Wichita, KS. This role will support our sterile business line and report to the General Manager.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting.
- Participate in the annual and quarterly budget process.
- Understand key business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Design, document, and implement financial and accounting processes and controls to ensure safeguarding of all company assets.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial data.
- Supervise and coach the accounting / finance team.
- Collaborate with other members of the North American finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
- Actively participate in the management team to improve finance and related aspects of the business.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in financial leadership.
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; Dynamics AX preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals.
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.