About the job
Your mission is to analyze business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like Microsoft Dynamics AX in an optimum manner.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Analyze and define the business requirements, so the project development can start, taking into account the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, the existing architecture and the quality requirements;
• Convert requirements into functional specifications, basis for the technical analysis and the work program;
• Implement the entire project ranging from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation;
• Train internal users so they efficiently use the applications;
• Serve as account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy;
• Continuously promote and stimulate the development and the improvement of quality regarding the IT applications.
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of work experience in a production or sales company, preferably in the healthcare business;
• Preferably experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX;
• Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture;
• Ability to lead cross boarder projects;
• Willingness to travel from time to time;
• Key values: ambitious, creative, strategic, flexible and team player.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.