About the job
This position will be based in the Fagron North American headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and will be part of our Inside Sales team.
In this position, you will be responsible for sales and service towards existing accounts and grow sales by bringing on new accounts, ensuring effective territory management and achievement of assigned sales and profit goals. You will be responsible for creating and implementing successful strategies to further penetrate the market and will provide solutions to customers across the assigned segments of the compounding pharmaceutical market.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Maintain and increase sales volume within assigned accounts and territory
- Meet and exceed assigned quota and sales objectives
- Develop and maintain sound customer relations
- Monitor key product sales
- Travel within assigned territories to call on accounts including overnight travel
- Maintain active presence at top accounts
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads, close new business and convert accounts from competitor products
- Professionally drive a sense of urgency in accounts to speed up purchasing decisions
- Complete all administrative tasks including call reports, expense reports, new business forms, etc.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed
- Utilize technology and data to analyze sales territory and effectively target current and future accounts
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape
- Interact with Marketing, Customer Service, Production and other internal departments
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 to 3 years of Healthcare sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ outside sales experience
- Experience in account development and implementation
- Experience in establishing high level customer relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Good presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel approximately 1-3 days per week
- Valid State Driver’s license with proof of state minimum vehicle insurance
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.