About the job
Get started in your pharmaceutical shipping career with this exciting opportunity from Fagron. We’re searching for a driven individual to grow with the company. Are you ready for a career with Fagron?
Mission of the job:
This position is responsible for the punctual and safe shipment of pharmaceutical supplies to hospitals and pharmacies in the USA and also around the world.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition
- Provide the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with DOT/IATA regulations
- Optimally replenishing the shelves with the aim of keeping stock on hand
- Periodically cycle count and update the ERP system as deemed necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by scheduled cleanings and clean as you go mentality
- Willingness to work in different areas of the warehouse where volume dictates
- Other duties as assigned
Set yourself apart
Requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Warehouse Management System experience
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.