About the job
We are seeking an ERP Business Consultant to join our St. Paul, MN facility. This role will support our ERP efforts, primarily with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX.
• Key player on our ERP team, from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the system to maintain business continuity.
• Analyze and define the business requirements.
• Convert requirements into detailed functional specifications.
• Help build training and processes to fully utilize the systems.
• Train internal users so they are able to efficiently use the systems and processes.
• Support the business lines and other enterprise applications beyond initial training.
• Continuously promote and stimulate the development and improvement of quality regarding processes and tools.
Set yourself apart
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A solid understanding and experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is essential.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst/Consultant/Project Management capacity.
• Ability to travel at least 25% initially.
• Solid team player with the ability to work independently.
• Effective verbal and written communicator.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.