About the job
We are seeking an IT Help Desk (Level 1) team member to join our Wichita, KS facility.
• Offer 1st line telephone support to internal customers with IT software or hardware questions and/or problems.
• Provide phone support to users, offering fast and customer-friendly service.
• Receive and register tickets in the Helpdesk System, giving appropriate follow-up.
• Resolve standard IT problems on the telephone quickly in accordance with internal procedures.
• If necessary, escalate problems to next line support.
• Follow up on tickets and inform users with regard to the state of affairs of their IT query/problem.
• Report reoccurring problems to the Team Leader IT Service Desk to better optimize our processes.
• Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills to maximizing one’s own professional knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
• Proficient with computers and IT applications.
• College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Experience in an IT Help Desk or call center environment is ideal.
• Solid team player with the ability to work independently.
• Effective verbal and written communicator.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.