About the job
We are seeking a Sales Analyst to join our Sales team. This role will support all of our business units and report to the Sales Support Manager.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Administer quotes and contracts through collection, dissemination, and management of information to internal and external customers
• Assist with administration of division sales incentive plans
• Ensure all current agreements, terms and conditions, administration fees, price lists and any discounts/special promotions are accurately reflected within company systems
• Maintain current list of all contracted parties with highlights of key items for regular distribution to Sales
• Manage the GPO roster/membership lists on a monthly basis
• Communicate with customers, verbal and written, providing customer service at a high level
• Prepare various reports for internal use and customer needs
• Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
• Administer vendor management and credentialing program.
Set yourself apart
Set Yourself Apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Business related degree strongly preferred
• Experience in managing the administration of GPO contract and pricing database required
• Data management experience strongly preferred
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• ERP experience required, MS Dynamics or AX
• CRM experience a plus, Salesforce experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills required
• Ability to manage a multi-division business
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.