About the job
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with a System Engineer. In this role you continuously optimise and proactively improve the overall data centre services with the aim of guaranteeing the continuity and efficiency of the IT Delivery processes. Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will install, configure and pro-actively monitor our environment;
- Performing of troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis;
- Creating and maintaining of documentation;
- Estimate risks and the impact with regard to installations, modifications, upgrades and expensions;
- Participate in projects and help us move to new technologies as we further future-proof our environment;
- You will be prepared to participate to the standby shifts.
Must have technical experience:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Azure and related services (AAD, O365, etc)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and related services (AD, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, RDS, etc)
Good to have technical experience:
- Dell server hardware
- SCOM and SCCM are a big plus
- Networking and firewall is considered as a benefit for this role
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor Information Technology or similar
- Microsoft Windows certification
- ITIL required.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and implement and support unfamiliar technologies
- Willing to grow and develop your knowledge
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.