About the job
We are seeking a Sr. Vice President, Finance to join our Corporate Headquarters in Nashville, TN, reporting to the President of Fagron North America. This position will be responsible for all aspects of financial and accounting systems management. This role will provide key leadership in corporate and operational financial functions, including financial and operational control; credit and collections; forecasting and analysis; cash flow; treasury; audit; and taxes.
Key position responsibilities include:
• Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of senior management.
• Builds, develops and manages finance team capable of carrying out needed initiatives.
• Oversees the North American company’s transaction processing systems and ensures efficiency and effectiveness.
• Prepare and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the President and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities. Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile – pricing, contracts, payment terms, credit practices, execution.
• Constructs and monitors reliable, effective control systems. Ensures that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Develops financial and tax strategies to enhance cash flow, reduce taxes, and maximize profits.
• Coordinates, prepares and reviews monthly, quarterly and annual reports, budgets, forecasts, tax schedules, returns and information.
• Manages tax planning and compliance with all jurisdictions (federal, state, county, local, etc.) and for all tax types (income, sales/use, payroll, property, etc.).
• Manages cash flow for Fagron NA. Monitors cash balances and cash forecasts.
Set yourself apart
• Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field required; advanced degree preferred
minimum of ten years of experience in financial leadership.
• Thorough knowledge and application of U.S. GAAP.
• Knowledge and application of federal, state, and local corporate tax laws (including income tax, property tax, and sales/use tax).
• Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
• Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
• ERP system expertise required
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals. Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.