About the job
We are seeking a Regulatory and Compliance Attorney to join our Corporate Headquarters in Nashville, TN. This role will have responsibility for certain Regulatory and Compliance functions for Fagron North America and will report to the Vice President, Legal of Fagron North America.
- Maintain ongoing subject matter expertise in relevant laws to support business objectives.
- Ability to assist with representing the company in interactions with Federal and state agencies.
- Pursue and maintain current knowledge of significant legislative and regulatory developments that may affect the company’s business. Communicate changes in legislation and regulation to operational areas.
- Provide a variety of legal counsel and support to the Vice President of Legal and the functional and operational groups within the company.
- Oversee departmental workflow procedures as they relate to regulatory compliance and keeping the company up-to-date regarding state/federal regulations and compliance obligations.
- Draft and review contracts, policies and other materials.
- Research and advise on new products and business initiatives.
- Develop and implement corporate compliance program.
Set yourself apart
- Juris Doctor Degree.
- Admitted to practice in the state of Tennessee or another state.
- Five plus years of legal experience, either at a law firm, in house, or a combination thereof.
- Ability to research, interpret and apply state and federal laws and regulations with a view to operations.
- Experience with HIPAA and other privacy laws relating to healthcare.
- Experience with Federal and state laws relating to payments in the healthcare industry including Anti-Kickback Statute and Open Payments.
- Experience with Food, Drug & Cosmetics Act.
- Highly developed conceptual/analytical skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated success in the ability to relate and assist with quickly operationalizing new matters in a fast growing company.
- Make decisions with a sense of urgency, prioritizing possibilities and opportunities, and balancing information with the ability to act quickly when necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
What’s on offer?
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.