About the job
Mission of the Job:
- Coordinate production to meet dynamic customer demands nationwide for pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Develop and oversee capacity planning activities associated with the sales and operations planning, master scheduling, innovation projects, and materials requirement planning.
- Analyze production trends by evaluating sales vs inventory, cost analysis of new products, backorder trends, and waste.
- Coordinate and communicate cross functionally with Facility Operations, Pharmaceutical Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Finance to incorporate business requirements into production analysis and ensure on-time delivery to support key business objectives.
- Develop and implement tools and business processes to identify potential schedule and resource conflicts; work collaboratively to generate alternatives and drive to resolutions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and communicate cross functionally with FSS, Plant Operations, Supply Chain Management, Pharmaceutical Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Finance to incorporate business requirements into production analysis and ensure on-time delivery to support key business objectives
- Ensure operational excellence in order promising, master scheduling, material delivery, and input/output control to achieve exceptional performance to customer commitments.
- Experience and familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Manage short/medium term capacity constraints.
- Liaise with our internal Laboratory to help prioritize Lab testing of in-process production samples, product release, and cleaning verification samples; proactively follow-up on outstanding items.
- Analyze production for all FSS work using planning and scheduling tools (e.g., Oracle AX-MRP, Excel, etc.).
- Define, measure, and communicate key performance indicators and supportive metrics that track the effectiveness of production planning and manufacturing execution.
- Provide site implementation support for implementation of enhancements to AX-MRP
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Prior work experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Must be able to work on a team and collaborate with other departments
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.