About the job
- Place orders with approved vendors/suppliers
- Place orders with vendors/suppliers with whom a collaboration agreement has been concluded, taking into account product specifications and the already available stocks, with the aim of being able to supply the required products to customers quickly and efficiently, with the highest possible margin.
- Follow up on the delivery terms of suppliers and communicate this to other internal departments with the aim of providing sufficient information to the other parties involved.
- Maintain contacts with suppliers with the aim of achieving constructive communication.
- Keep data up to date (delivery terms, payment terms, purchase prices and more) in the ERP system with the aim of helping to ensure the department’s proper operation.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to purchasing with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High school diploma; Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years in supply chain/procurement preferred
- Analytical, flexible, resourceful
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.