About the job
This position will work for B & B Pharmaceuticals, our compounding facility in Englewood. This position will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
- Process orders in our ERP system
- Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
- Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
- Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers
- Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Adjust quickly to new situations and flexible in mind
- PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
What’s on offer?
B & B Pharmaceuiticals offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.