About the job
General Description of the Job:
This individual is primarily responsible for assisting in the creation, validation, organization, and implementation of data related to pharmaceutical production studies. Secondarily, this person will assist with operational functions related to the development of new products within the cleanroom.
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing sterile products for studies using compounding worksheets
- Verifying written instruction against physical performance mandates
- Labeling and processing sterile products using established procedures
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the labeling and surrounding areas.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing proposed batch record
- Consistently work to ensure a steady and efficient workflow
- Learn and maintain proper cGMP training at all times
- Adhere to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in development of Standard Operating Procedures and process improvements.
- Ensure all documentation in the adheres to regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Employment or educational history in pharmaceutics and/or chemical sciences
- Basic familiarity with MS Office suite
- Speak, write and read English
- Familiarity with computer systems and technology
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work within a team framework
- Ability to work within established processes and stay organized
This technician shall be capable of lifting up to 30 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.