About the job
The National Sales Manager, Retail for Compounding Essentials role is a key position responsible for helping to enhance and execute the domestic sales strategy for our Compounding Essentials business lines. You will be a critical member of the Leadership team, working to identify strategic opportunities for the company, formulate and execute products & solutions sales strategy. You will be responsible for developing and managing a team of Sales Representatives and motivating them to sell existing offerings as well as new products as they are identified.
The ideal candidate is an experienced senior business leader with demonstrated skills and ability to sell pharmaceutical products. You are expected to have demonstrated experience growing new client business, negotiating contracts, and directing members of a highly motivated sales team.
• Develop and manage sales in the retail and 503A/503B market segments
• Develop and implement sales strategies to meet financial objectives
• Direct and manage a team of sales professionals to secure new business and manage existing
• Manage of a number of key accounts
• Participate in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis
• Coordinate and develop sales training programs
• Provide market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in
• Stay abreast with trends in Healthcare industry
• Expand the team’s knowledge, and use of, trademark items as clinical differentiators for gaining new
Set yourself apart
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of healthcare sales
• Proven record of sales success in healthcare
• Demonstrated ability to drive net-new business growth through programs and campaigns
• Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
• A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Polished public speaking and presentation ability
• Ability to travel 25%
What’s on offer?
B&B offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.