About the job
This position will work for Fagron Sterile Services, our compounding facility in Wichita. This position will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
• Process orders in our ERP system
• Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
• Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
• Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers
• Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
Here’s the deal – we promote from within, so it’s important to us that you maintain your professional knowledge. We need you to apply what you know, keep learning, and grow beyond this job. B&B Pharmaceuticals, Inc and our umbrella company, Fagron, offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team Player
• Adjust quickly to new situations and flexible in mind
• PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
What’s on offer?
B&B offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off