About the job
Our Supply Chain Manager will manage and drive the process of continuous improvement for the supply chain program at Fagron Services North America Minneapolis to achieve high product availability and service levels while working to achieve meeting working capital objectives at the lowest delivered cost. Role will set the strategic direction, management, and execution of the Company’s purchasing, production, and warehouse/distribution functions for raw materials(APIs and excipients), equipment, supplies, and packaging to support a global pharmaceutical distribution organization.
1. Develops and maintains Supply Chain management program(s) including strategic sourcing and
planning, vendor identification and qualification, negotiations, business and supply agreements.
2. Prepare and manage annual Supply Chain budget and CapEx plan.
3. Oversees demand planning (forecasting and inventory) requirements process. Coordinates S+OP and
inventory planning meetings to review recommended forecasts and inventory goals and
communicates forecasts and inventory measurements to management.
3. Manages long-and short-term production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of products via high
product availability while increasing inventory turns.
4. Monitors SKU levels, recommends future SKU rationalization initiatives and proactively improves
inventory management processes for continuous improvement of operating working capital, product
availability, and inventory turns.
5. Develop and implement solutions to purchase performance, supplier quality, and service issues while
driving cost savings.
6. Assist in the development of a distribution and 3PL program that supports our customers in the most
cost effective and efficient manner.
7. Deeply commit to visual management of cascaded KPIs and drive them throughout the purchasing,
production, and warehouse areas.
8. Develop, coach and lead the production and warehouse supervisory team while ensuring the team is
scheduling and managing the resources required to support current and future business needs
Set yourself apart
Qualifications and Experience
1. BS/BA degree required, advanced degree in business, supply chain, or operations management or
2. 4+ years in Supply Chain, 2+ years in a supervisory or managerial capacity are required
3. APICS Certification (CPIM or CSCP) a plus
4. Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food industry with a sound familiarity with cGMP and FDA regulations
Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when
required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.