About the job
As our Global Project Manager Derma you have a key position in which you are responsible for helping to enhance and execute the domestic communication and sales strategy for our Brands.
You are a member of the Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by identifying strategic opportunities. You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organisations in different countries.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious business leader with a pharmaceutical or derma-cosmetic background. You have excellent communication skills. You can promote and understand the promotion of pharmaceutical products. You have experience in project management, negotiation skills, and assisting members of a highly motivated sales team by working on the same time with other global project managers.
Set yourself apart
- Support and expand local brands globally through great communication and project management skills
- Participate in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis
- Organise, set up and maintain product dossiers including all product support information, marketing material and scientific data
- Assist local innovation and sales teams to develop and implement national sales/communication strategies to meet financial objectives
- Coordinate and develop sales training programs
- Provide market information such as current trends, sales techniques, and application of products in healthcare between countries
- Work with Global Innovations Team on reaching budget targets
- Responsible for setting up MD dossiers and advise on basic regulatory affairs issues
What’s on offer?
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in health sciences
- 2-3 years of healthcare sales
- Understanding of regulatory affairs
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business through programs and campaigns
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability
- Ability to travel 25%