About the job
As our Online Marketeer, you are creative, digital-minded and you want to explore new opportunities to improve the performance of our online marketing efforts. You have experience in e-commerce, digital and offline marketing.
You can advise the members of your team about their marketing strategy.
You are part of our Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by engaging with other project members to understand what needs to be done.
You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organisations in different countries.
Set yourself apart
- Develop & coordinate the long-term vision and strategy for the brands participating on the digital platform
- Conversion improvement of our digital channels for both sales campaigns and service related issues
- Linking pin to ecommerce activation campaigns
- Deliver specific plans to optimize and implement improvements and innovations on the digital platform
- Advise Brands about their online marketing strategy and use of advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial ‘Can Do’ Mentality
- Conceptually strong, striving for innovation and continuous improvement
What’s on offer?
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related field required
- At least 2 years experience in the field of e-commerce, digital marketing or sales
- Direct ownership and management of at least affiliates or lead generation in past roles
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SEO, SEA, display and conversion improvement is a plus
- Experience with optimization in the field of Web Analytics