About the job
Mission of the job
Physically processing incoming raw materials and supplies with the aim of ensuring timely flow of product through the value stream, accurate and organized storage in the warehouse, and continuous improvement of the receiving processes and physical area.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Receive incoming goods, check them based on a checklist, book them into the ERP system, with the necessary labels and assign them to the right storage space with the aim of contributing to the organization’s internal organization.
• Receive and verify the necessary documents with the aim of guaranteeing the seamless receipt and approval of the products.
• In case of errors for incoming goods forward this to the Warehouse Supervisor and Purchasing with the aim of notifying the supplier and/or Purchase. Actively participate in problem solving and prevention of the errors that occur
• Assist bulk warehouse and expedition warehouse as needed due to daily demand variations
• Fill the picking shelves with the aim to always have a stock for picking.
• Keep the warehouse clean and maintaining it as well as the material with the aim of creating a safe and clean working environment.
• Periodically perform cycle counting of stocks with the aim of having a reliable and accurate stock management system.
• Help draw up, monitor, and improve practical work instructions for the receiving and warehouse areas
• Ensure compliance with safety standards, guidelines, quality standards, the systems and the procedures
• Provide daily reports on warehouse activities (e.g. KPIs) with the aim of providing a state of affairs to management
• Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• HS Diploma required
• 1-2 years minimum work in a FDA cGMP regulated business/warehouse environment is preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with Microsoft NAV is preferred
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.