About the job
The Customer Service Representative reports to the National Sales Manager.
• Serve as a first point of contact and respond to customer inquiries via telephone or email
• Process orders in our ERP system
• Ensure proper order handling and follow-up with customers
• Liaise with Sales and Operations on issues, customer requests, etc.
• Receive and process complaints and/or issues and provide feedback to the customers
• Verify and update customer data in our ERP system
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Pharmacy knowledge preferred such as a certified pharmacy tech or pharmacy customer service preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team Player
• Adjust quickly to changing situations
• PC proficiency with good keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in ERP applications
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
What’s on offer?
B&B offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off