About the job
The Supply Chain Officer Europe will work in Rotterdam (Netherlands) and will report to the Procurement Manager Europe. The Supply Chain Officer Europe is a new role in our organization and therefor requires a strong entrepreneurial skill set and high motivation to support in building a central coordinated supply chain management function.
The Supply Chain Officer Europe will work close together with his colleagues of all sales and production locations of Fagron in Europe, focusing on the product availability, production planning, (international) transportation and inventory management and replenishment.
The Supply Chain Officer Europe will be responsible for the consolidated results of the Fagron companies regarding the product service levels, stock value and efficiency of transportation by driving international process optimization projects and OPEX related sourcing tenders. The supply chain of Fagron is complex, as we are sourcing all around the world in highly challenging supply markets, work close together with contract manufacturers, have our own production locations (are our own internal supplier) and keep stock for sales to our customers.
What will you do?
- Inventory management and supply planning
- Drive reporting about KPI’s Stock and Product availability with the Fagron companies. You will be challenging the local companies about their KPI results and will pro-actively work on optimization of the competencies of replenishers/ planners in the companies and the design of the replenishment processes
- Work on process optimization of translating sales forecasts into production planning for contract manufacturers and own production locations
- Make sure that all available system support (Navision, Slimstock, etc) is utilized as much as possible by organizing trainings, workshops, process design, etc
- Actively involved in closing the gap between the (local) sales organizations, purchase and production by starting up S&OP/ demand meeting initiatives in/with local businesses
- You will be the European functional application manager and key user for the Slimstock inventory management system
- Transport management
- Drive large and international sourcing projects (tenders) for logistic services like Inbound and outbound transportation
- Ensure compliance of transportation with local and central requirements for distribution activities for Pharmaceutical products (GDP)
- Other activities
- You can prepare decision making documents based on clear arguments and business cases
- Work with key stakeholders and suppliers to identify continuous improvement/ productivity opportunities, develop and present business cases
- Step in with local companies if intervention is required
Set yourself apart
- Engaging, high energy level with the ability to develop long-standing internal business partnerships in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Master’s degree in supply chain management
- 2 years of work experience in an international strategic supply chain & project management role
- Able to translate strategic targets to operational needs and processes
- International, multi-cultural
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer?
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.