About the job
Fagron, Inc is looking for a top talented individual that can drive our pharmaceutical manufacturing operations. You will develop, coach and lead the production and warehouse supervisory team while ensuring the team is scheduling and managing the resources required to support current and future business needs.
1. Prepare and manage annual Operations budget and CapEx plan.
2. Oversees demand planning (forecasting and inventory) requirements process. Coordinates S+OP and inventory planning meetings to review recommended forecasts and inventory goals and communicates forecasts and inventory measurements to management.
3. Manages long-and short-term production schedules to ensure on-time delivery of products via high product availability while increasing inventory turns.
4. Monitors SKU levels, recommends future SKU rationalization initiatives and proactively improves inventory management processes for continuous improvement of operating working capital, product availability, and inventory turns.
5. Assist in the development of a distribution and 3PL program that supports our customers in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
6. Deeply commit to visual management of cascaded KPIs and drive them throughout the purchasing, production, and warehouse areas.
Set yourself apart
Qualifications and Experience
BS/BA degree required, advanced degree in business, supply chain, or operations management or related field
4+ years in Operations, Supply Chain or Production, 2+ years in a supervisory or managerial capacity are required
Lean, Six Sigma, or APICS Certification (CPIM or CSCP) a plus
Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food industry with a sound familiarity with cGMP and FDA regulations is required
Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
Ability to inspire and motivate employees with attempts to provide personal development opportunities for them
Strong problem solving skills regarding material related challenges along with effective decision making and implementation of solutions
Strong interpersonal skills and integrity to promote relationships based on trust with customers, suppliers and co-workers
Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence others positively
Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate and interpret large amounts of data
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.