About the job
General Description of the Job:
Fagron Sterile Services is seeking individuals with Pharmacy Technician experience to fill the role of Cleanroom Development Technician. Cleanroom Development Technicians are responsible for participating in operational functions related to the development of new products within the cleanroom. This person will ensure all cleanroom records comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures and best practices. This person will maintain good aseptic technique at all times.
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing sterile products using compounding worksheets for studies
- Verifying written instruction against physical performance mandates
- Informing supervisors of problems that may arise
- Stocking the cleanroom with supplies and chemicals
- Ensuring strict procedures are used in and around the cleanroom facility
- Labeling and processing sterile products using established procedures
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the labeling and surrounding areas.
- Preparing, reviewing and editing proposed batch record
- Consistently work to ensure a steady and efficient workflow
- Maintain proper cGMP training at all times
- Adhere to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain proper aseptic technique
- Assist in development of Standard Operating Procedures and process improvements.
- Ensure all documentation in the cleanroom adheres to regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- The innovation/development technician shall have experience using aseptic technique and preparing sterile products or show a propensity for learning those skills. Risk Level III techniques and procedures will be taught while actively participating at FSS.
- Must be able to speak, write and read English
- Pharmacy Technician experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical compounding is preferred, but not required.
The innovation/development technician shall be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for extended periods of time and shall have no allergies to chemicals that might be used during compounding.
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.