About the job
• SCM Planning in Sales side (finished goods inventory)
• Demand Forecasting via S/W & Excel
• Inventory Control of Sales side or Finished product
• Managing Supplier relationship
• BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting
• Purchase Order Generation using ERP system
• Business Analysis
• Evaluate slow moving materials and excess inventories and recommend and implement corrective action plan
• Daily management and problem-solving of supply and inventory plan variances, including unexpected demand, to ensure appropriate communication and actions with customer service, sales planning, marketing, operations and the customers as appropriately
• Proactively participate and engage in driving supply planning execution of new business opportunities, including new products and product discontinuations
• Partner with the Suppliers to develop and negotiate the best production and shipping schedule needed to support customer demand.
• Manage inventory levels with a key focus on reducing inventory days while improving service. Strive to improve forecast accuracy.
• Work with Sales and Marketing on new product introduction, clearance and end of life runs.
• Manage consolidated sales projections for volumes and financial implications in both the monthly demand planning process and to deliver to Strategic Planning Process while working cross-functionally to support the annual operating planning process.
• Create common demand management processes and procedures by establishing collaborative business partner relationships.
• Approach daily problem solving and continuous improvement opportunities strategically and tactically to achieve performance targets.
• Develop, understand, and improve necessary Key Performance Indicators.
Set yourself apart
Desired Skills and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Business Admin, Supply Chain Management or related field.
• Master user-level knowledge of major ERP/MRP systems (Navision, SAP, Oracle, etc.).
• Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and ERP S/W.
• Basic understanding of VBA & SQL (Plus)
• At least 5 years of related experience
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Innovative responses to complex challenges in business and technology.
• Flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer?
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.