About the job
You are responsible for preparing and controlling individual pharmaceutical compounds in a sterile environment.
As a Senior Compounding Pharmacist you have the following tasks:
- Provide direction to the Team Leaders and oversee time, costs and resources of the activities, with the aim of realising the organisation's objectives.
- Coach and develop employees, with the aim of utilising and developing their competencies, skills and know-how optimally and ensuring they work as an effective team.
- Preparing the clean room: materials, resources, prescriptions,…
- Preparing individual pharmaceutical compounds
- Check prescriptions and compound preparations
- Clean the equipment and the workplace according to defined guidelines
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- B.Pharm degree and registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist (Compulsory)
- M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics (Preferred)
- Have at least 5 years of management experience
- You are based in or willing to relocate to Cape Town
- A prior experience in compounding , specifically in sterile/aseptic preparations is a plus
- You are eager to learn, motivated and a team player
- You are ambitious and interested in developing a future career in compounding
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.