O pracovní pozici
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of pre-sale and post-sale customer care and compounding advices as required. This role will provide support to the sales team and marketing department on all company-supported functions. Fagron South Africa is a rapidly growing company that requires a highly qualified individual that thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, and highly collaborative work environment.
Looking to continue using your life sciences knowledge and experience away from the bench, and also sharpen your business skills in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical Compounding environment? Do you get your colleagues back on track with excellent troubleshooting advice? If so, this is your next promising career step!
• Achieve sales targets and gain market share
• Maintain and grow the existing customer base
• Identify new and potential customers
• Support customer service by responding to clients’ technical or product-related inquiries; determine compounding solutions; implement solutions
• Utilize superior customer service skills to meet or exceed customer expectations
• Assist customers in maximizing use of all compounding solutions and concepts offered by Fagron
• Improve our customers’ experiences and increase sales by cross-selling, where appropriate
• Continually think of, suggest, and help implement process improvements
• Actively participate in team meetings, exhibitions, congresses, educational sessions
• Stay up-to-date on new products, applications, and techniques through webinars and trainings.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of activities as and when required, ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
Vystupte z davu
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Bachelor Degree in Business/Economics/Marketing with at least 3 years of equivalent applicable work experience
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma of a Medical Nature advantageous. (Ability to comprehend anatomy, physiology and disease entities)
• Minimum 2 years sales experience in the Medical/ Pharmaceutical industry with proven track record
• Solution-oriented thinking
• Experienced and comfortable using computers and software programs, must be comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Internet
• Skill in establishing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and support new concepts and applications
• Flexible, persuasive, result-driven and problem solving personality
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.