O pracovní pozici
- Performs general laboratory tasks.
- Is responsible for cleaning and sterilizing glassware, preparation of media, and tracking of laboratory supplies.
- Has basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used in the microbiology laboratory.
- Will perform laboratory tests under supervision.
- Relies on instruction and works under immediate supervision of a microbiologist.
- Primary job function does not require exercising independent judgment.
- Prepare Microbiological growth media and other laboratory solutions to support microbiology laboratory testing.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Perform testing to support microbiology R&D projects in accordance with SOPs and regulations (ISO, GLP).
- Make detailed observations, documents results and performs data analysis.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of quality of work.
- Utilize problem solving/ trouble shooting skills.
Vystupte z davu
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School Diploma with some college course work
- Work experience of at least 0-2 years in microbiology Quality Control laboratory and/or related field
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Ability to work accurate and independent within a result driven culture;
- Strong analytical skills for collecting professional data/writing research reports
Key values: ambitious, creative, strategic, persuasiveness, team player and result driven
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.