O pracovní pozici
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Dynamics 365 AX Consultant. As a Dynamics 365 AX Consultant within Fagron you work at the intersection of IT and business processes. You are a full sparring and advice partner for our other entities within the Fagron Group. As a Dynamics 365 AX Consultant you play a key role in the search for new business opportunities.
Your mission is to analyze business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like Microsoft Dynamics AX in an optimum manner.
Together with the other consultants you are responsible for various Dynamics 365 AX implementations at home and abroad.
We are looking for someone who can switch quickly, who can include others in his / her vision and way of thinking, who thinks in solutions and who is above all enthusiastic and energetic. You can make the difference.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Analyze and define the business requirements, so the project development can start, considering the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, the existing architecture and the quality requirements
- Convert requirements into functional specifications, basis for the technical analysis and the work program
- Implement the entire project ranging from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation
- Train internal users so they efficiently use the applications
- Serve as account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy
- Continuously promote and stimulate the development and the improvement of quality regarding the IT applications
Vystupte z davu
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and / or Agile methodologies
- Ability to lead cross border projects
- Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture
- Business process knowledge
- An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written. And another EU language is a plus
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.