O pracovní pozici
Fagron is looking for a highly motivated Business Development professional with significant knowledge of and experience in the pharmaceutical industry to launch our state of the art Fagron Technologies business unit within the United States market. This person will partner closely with our Fagron Technologies business unit within Brazil to create and optimize on opportunities within the United States. Fagron Technologies solutions allow for effective management of all sectors of a pharmacy, substantially improving the relationship with customers and prescribers, and providing greater security and standardization at all stages of the drug handling process. Our complete operational, administrative and financial management systems integrate orders, structure price composition, facilitate quotes with suppliers, and more.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Immersion in the daily operation of a pharmacy;
- Map the resources/functionalities that the software must offer;
- Create business rules and characteristics of the US market;
- Identify which regulatory agencies and laws are applicable
- Identify third party software that integrates to the systems used by the pharmacies; map its functionalities and obtain the specifications needed to integrate with them;
- Map the information that will be migrated from the current system of the pharmacies to the new system
- Create flowcharts with macro and detailed visions of the process and most important operations;
- Identify competitors, its features and differentials;
- Create the Requirements Analysis Document (RAD) which will contain all information obtained during the data collection.
- Create and update documentation/helps/tutorial at the Platform
- Test and validate new features/versions
- Review backlog and release strategy/priority
Vystupte z davu
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, or related field required; advanced degree such as MBA or MIS strongly preferred
- Project Management experience required; PMP or similar certifications strongly preferred
- Significant experience in the technology sector within the US pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Ability to gather and compile requirements and report to management as required
- Ability to create and maintain updated and accurate documentation
- Ability to travel up to 40% required
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.