O pracovní pozici
Fagron is looking for a Global IT Director to join our IT department. The Global IT Director is responsible for the entire IT department and optimization of the use of technology to deliver reliable, high performance IT systems and infrastructure.
You will structure the IT organization and proactively lead, manage, support and develop the global IT team to deliver to their full potential in pursuit of the organization’s objectives. With your engagement skills, you are responsible for optimal collaboration with stakeholders (internal and external) as well as motivating stakeholders to seek the collaboration with each other. As Global IT Director you will support in the digitalization of the business.
As Global IT Director your key responsibilities are:
• Formulate and develop strategies and policies for IT in line with the organizational objectives with the aim of contributing to realizing the organization’s strategy;
• Set the mission and vision of the IT organization to foster business-oriented culture and mindset;
• Execute on multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall corporate goals;
• Direct the strategic design, acquisition, management and implementation of an enterprise-wide technology infrastructure;
• Draw up and manage the department’s budget with the aim of organizing the department’s various activities and guaranteeing the results within the policy lines of the financial plan;
• Develop an efficient IT organization with the aim of achieving optimum results for the organization in a cost-efficient and qualitative way;
• Plan and design information management processes to meet Fagron’s internal and external needs (Digital Transformation);
• Define an IT security roadmap and guide the business towards an IT security strategy;
• Manage major IT and business initiatives, including but not limited to mergers & acquisitions, definition and local implementation of global standards, and highly complex business applications.
Vystupte z davu
Set yourself apart
• You have at least a master and/or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
• At least 5 years of senior management experience in IT (at the VP or Director level) for a similarly sized organization;
• Act as a trusted advisor and build and maintain relationships with C-level executives and business unit leaders to develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensure cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs and respond with agility to changing business priorities;
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to partner proactively and build consensus with key constituents throughout the organization;
• A desire to understand the business, the products, the market, and the customers that we serve;
• Willingness to travel;
• Fluent in English is a must.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.