O pracovní pozici
The Director of Operations is responsible for providing information regarding the technical aspects of assays, implementing new assays, assay troubleshooting, participation in laboratory quality assurance responsibilities, responsibilities, providing technical support to operations staff, reviewing standard operating procedures, spear heading information technology process to improve laboratory operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall operation and administration of the laboratory in coordination with the CLIA Lab Director
- Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of the LIS/LIMS and other lab IT services.
- Interact collaboratively with other departments and external partners.
- Direct and manage clinical laboratory operations, including laboratory staff, equipment, and methods
- Review, interpret, and report patient results with reliability, accurately, and with integrity
- Ensure that proficiency testing is conducted in a timely manner, reviewed by appropriate staff, and approve corrective action when a proficiency testing result is found to be unsatisfactory.
- Establish and review delegated responsibilities, personnel performance, quality control, quality assurance and proficiency testing as required to meet the needs to the laboratory and to maintain quality of test systems
- Establish and monitor quality control program(s) to ensure that acceptable levels of analytical performance are maintained for each test system. Ensure that patient test results are reports only when the systems are functioning properly.
- Provide input in marketing material content and messaging, including but not limited to print and website content.
- Troubleshoot current assays as well as monitor implementation of new assays
- Ensure that testing systems developed and used for each test performed in the lab provide quality lab services from all aspects of test performance, which includes the pre-analytic, analytic, and post analytic phases of testing.
- Assists in maintaining lab’s compliance with regulatory agencies such as DOH, FDA, DEA, COLA, and CLIA; including inspections. Interact with external regulatory agencies, committees, and auditors.
- Ensure that physical and environmental conditions of the lab are appropriate for the testing performed and maintain a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
Vystupte z davu
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Of course, Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.