O pracovní pozici
Do you thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, view change or challenge as opportunity and have an ardent interest in science, health care or pharmaceuticals?
As a Marketing Project Management Intern with Fagron’s Marketing Team you will help ensure projects stay on-track, in-scope, on-budget, and meet deadlines in the most efficient way possible. You will have a tenacity for teamwork with a knack for process development and an eye for optimization across a multitude of channels and activities not limited to Print, Digital & Social, Trade Shows & Events, Creative Design, Multi-Media Production, Media Buying & Advertising, PR & Content Development, Vendor Management, and New Product Development.
You will dive headfirst into cross-functional collaboration within Marketing and with business subject matter experts and develop dashboards and reporting tools to support leadership. The Marketing team is dedicated to the promotion and positioning of Fagron’s expertise, brand and sub-brands, products and services, and culture – moving our organization forward with a customer-centric, growth mindset.
The Marketing team is dedicated to building consumer (B2B, B2B2C) trust through promotion and positioning of our brands, products, services, and pharmaceutical expertise – moving our organization forward with a patient focus and customer-centric, growth mindset.
Our team is part of the world’s leading pharmaceutical compounder and driven by Fagron’s values: Customer is #1, Speed of Execution, Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Quality. Learn more at fagronsterile.com and fagron.com.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and manage project management tools/timelines and to support driving execution of marketing related projects, with opportunities to serve as a liaison between teams and vendor relationships
- Help manage and streamline a large number of simultaneous projects associated with multi-channel marketing and lead-gen campaigns, digital initiatives, event planning, commercial product launches, etc. across multiple business units
- Monitors and communicates progress toward project objectives to support successful program execution
- Support effective project transitions to day-to-day process owners: designers, analysts, event planning, marketing managers, sales, new product development, quality, manufacturing, distribution, and legal/regulatory
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring and reporting project progress and for intervention and problem solving with marketing leadership and site/department managers
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate personnel are assigned to projects and collect/distribute appropriate creative assets and resources to stakeholders
- Opportunity to help lead project debriefs
Vystupte z davu
- Marketing project management experience in a matrixed organization and/or with an agency a plus
- Broad cross-functional marketing knowledge, business management skills, ability to review content for accuracy, compliance and visual appeal in support of brand objectives
- Understanding of project management methodology (NPI, EOS, agile, scrum, Kanban, scrumban, lean, NPI, PER, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading projects/programs to completion with a good balance of high-level strategic and detailed tactical thought processes
- Passion about details and experience synthesizing data, constructing thoughtful analyses and effectively communicating findings in a clear and concise manner that support continuous improvement
- Proven record of building and maintaining collaborative relationships with excellent upward, downward, and lateral communication skills; ability to balance risk, effectively influence diverse project contributors
- Entrepreneurial attitude and flexibility to view change as opportunity, work with ambiguity, and thrive in a creative environment
- Proficient in project management software and platforms (Teamwork, Click Up, MS Teams, Project, Visio, Workfront, or similar), MS Suite, with an understanding of Power BI and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Pursuing a Bachelors (3rd or 4th year) or Masters Degree in: business, marketing, digital marketing, communications, or a related field, work on Project Management Professional (PMP) or related PM certificate a plus.
- Familiarity or experience with working in a highly regulated space, like healthcare or pharmaceuticals
- Ability to work in-person at least 30 hours a week at the North America HQ in Austin, TX
Additional Information / Benefits
- Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment with an informal organizational culture where individuals need to have strong motivation. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company.
- Fagron organizes various activities to provide opportunities for socializing and professional development
- Interns will receive competitive pay