O pracovní pozici
1st Shift: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm or 8:00am-5pm
The primary purpose of the Post-Production role is to perform the final steps of production prior to preparing products for quarantine and ultimately final release into the dispensing area and to select appropriate product to fulfill orders and package for shipment to patients.
- Perform physical counts of medications to be labeled
- Performing visual inspection on product units not in the quarantine room (syringes and droptainers)
- Applying labels and tamper seals (where necessary)
- Selecting appropriate box/cooler and packaging product for delivery
- Selecting appropriate product to fulfill customer orders
- Proper documentation of forms in all post-production areas.
- Other duties as assigned
Vystupte z davu
Set Yourself Apart: Profile/Experiences
- No prior formal training is required. All aspects of Post-Production/Quarantine can be learned on the job.
- The clean room technician shall be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs, standing for extended periods of time, and be able to pass a vision test.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.