O pracovní pozici
Fagron is looking for an Applications Manager, based in our Austin office, who will be responsible for managing our IT Applications Team, leading projects, and provide on-going applications support.
The Applications Team is primarily responsible for implementation and/or support of Microsoft AX, D365 or other ERP applications, EDI, and peripheral applications.
- Set goals and priorities for the Applications Team
- Lead and motivate the Applications team to develop their skills and talents
- Lead ERP implementation projects and enhancements
- Manage consultants working on different initiatives
- Manage expectations and communication at all levels
- Manage project risks and issues
- Set up a portfolio of projects in line with strategic objectives
- Manage project budget, scope, and timeline
- Identify opportunities to simplify business processes. Advise the business how to improve Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365, EDI, and other applications
- Assist in: requirements gathering, creating, and reviewing functional specifications, AX or D365 configuration, testing and training
- Assist North America IT in developing technology strategy and roadmap
- Create the vision and mission for the ERP team aligned with the Global IT
- Represent North America in the Global ERP Center of Excellence.
- 10% travel required for visiting sites during implementation projects and support
Vystupte z davu
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5 or more years as Applications Manager, Program Manager or a Project Manager
- Proven track record of managing Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365 implementation projects and providing day-to-day support
- Demonstrated leadership on cross-functional business initiatives
- Experience with vendor and contract management
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, conceptual thinking
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!