O pracovní pozici
For our Global HR Team in Rotterdam, we are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist. Someone who is passionate to contribute to our global internal communication strategy in order to boost alignment, engagement, collaboration, and creativity of our employees worldwide.
As a content specialist, you understand better than anyone that effective content consists of inspiring texts, catchy images, and the right timing. And you get just as much energy from formulating the overall communication tactics as from "loading" it, including content creation and directing the implementation. In addition, you enjoy taking the lead as well as coaching and supporting less experienced colleagues on a walk-the-talk basis.
- You are responsible for communicating towards our employees about our purpose, our strategy, our most essential products, and developments and about different events within the organization
- You develop a strong internal network at all levels and are always up to date about what’s happening within the organization in order to translate this into meaningful and engaging content
- You create messages, videos, infographics and animations for our internal communication channels
- Your stories are about our brands, culture, employees and social impact initiatives
- You build a strong internal communication infrastructure and own and optimize the internal communication channels
- You provide tactical and operational support in all activities concerning internal communication
- You have advanced editing and persuasive writing skills to make sure the delivered content appeals to our employees worldwide
Vystupte z davu
- Bachelor/Academic working level, preferably in PR or communications
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of employee or internal communications
- You love to tell stories, and you’re passionate about communication and technology
- You are familiar with online, offline and social media and you preferably have some experience with recording and editing videos. And experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- You have a do-it-yourself mentality, a good sense of humor and you are open, involved and proactive
- Influencing skills to senior management
- Organizational savvy: you know how organizations interact
- You've got strong project management skills and can prioritize projects and deadlines
- You are fluent in verbal and written English. You have a good understanding of Dutch
- Open-minded and initiating towards new developments that are relevant for communication.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities, and we will offer you a competitive compensation.