O pracovní pozici
AnazaoHealth is looking for a highly motivated entry level Account Manager to join our Sales Team. This is a REMOTE position.
The purpose of this role is to continue to provide new and current accounts professional and satisfactory pharmacy services. This role is responsible for the account management of administrative duties within our customer base; Custom/Wellness, Pain Management and Nuclear Divisions. It is imperative to service, maintain and continue to grow current business to achieve company sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but not limited to:
- Contact new accounts with a “Welcome Phone Call” first then follow up with a “Welcome Email” with their Account ID, Attestations, corresponding pricing, etc.
- Set up all new accounts from Customer Service into Finance
- Reach out to any website requests for a New Account
- Communicate with territory team members on any potential new business opportunities
- Variance reports and Source Tracking Report should be monitored for decreases in sales. If there is drop off, consult with Sr. Account Manager/ Field Rep to schedule a visit or phone conference with account
- Communicate with your team on any new business opportunities and send to the Pharmacy Sales Rep to have a scheduled meeting
- Prepare New Business report each month
- Be familiar with your territory sales goals and know where you are trending for the month
- Record ALL activities/calls/updates in Dynamics 365
- Attends trade shows/training seminars- including dinners and reception hours
- Email Dynamics 365 weekly report to your Manager
- Schedule/ conduct myAnazao trainings for all new accounts and current accounts
- Add myAnazao templates for new and existing accounts for ease of ordering
- Create customized order forms
- Resolve or assist in customer service issues
- Attend leadership meetings/product trainings, etc.
- Issue credits if account(s) are subjected to them
- Educate and keep up knowledge from all products and clinical understandings provided by Clinical Liaison (Bring in clinical support if queries become more in depth of quality, dosing, etc.)
- Follow up with all tradeshow leads and contact office providing pricing, setup forms, sell sheets, etc. Schedule reminders on your calendar to follow up at least 3 times
- Be familiar with source codes and which ones have special rules
- Following up on customer orders- esp. orders that have been rushed or shipping type(s) have been modified
- Depending on your territory time zone you will be responsible in and out of the office to answer emails/phone calls reflecting that time zone
- Network with social meeting, blogs, forums to increase visibility
Vystupte z davu
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.); at least 2 years of Inside Sales/Marketing experience
- Willingness to learn new skills and actively participate in continual development
- Proficiency in Word and Excel and an ability to effectively use sales and marketing software
- Computer knowledge, organizational skills and strong sales skills a must
- Valid state issued driver's license
- Desire to work in a team environment and collaborate on new and existing customers
AnazaoHealth offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and Volunteer Paid Time Off.