O pracovní pozici
As our Marketing Generalist, you will play an important role in the launch and promotion of new products and services, creating and developing targeted B2B marketing initiatives in the genomics healthcare genomics and medical provider sector. To drive brand awareness and support Sales, you will be responsible for multi-channel tactics, with a firm understanding of digital marketing, including email campaign design and execution, corporate website maintenance, social media, event marketing, and corporate marketing collateral. In addition, you will be responsible for E-commerce campaigns with a focus on segment marketing. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of bringing products / services to market, including producing compelling benefits messaging for go-to-market campaigns, content development, and managing agency/vendors relationships for any required outsourced needs.
- Create marketing content, collateral and deliverables for Corporate branding, sales prospects, and existing client relationships.
- Maintain the Corporate website and build social media channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Report on metrics including those related to market penetration and campaign performance
- Create and maintain all marketing materials including: new product introduction presentations, datasheets, brochures, sell sheets, sales aids, competitive, FAQs, website copy, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, sales presentations, scripts and content for website/email/blog/social media posts.
- Own successful product launches including cross-functional responsibilities such as driving other contributors to meet timelines and deliverables (i.e. product images, videos, website content, blogs, social media, press presentations and releases, product content on third-party websites).
- Trade Show Coordination
- Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing, email automation, and implementation
Vystupte z davu
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in marketing, including digital marketing creation
- experience working in a medical or scientific organization strongly preferred
- Experience managing social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, etc required