O pracovní pozici
The Post Production Pharmacist Supervisor will report directly to the pharmacist-in-charge and will oversee all phases of the department including labeling, visual inspection, and inventory/fulfillment and supervise leads and technicians performing tasks within the department. This is dedicated management position that executes logistics associated with maintaining peak efficiency by setting, measuring, and documenting metrics associated with time-sensitive job functions, especially labeling and visual inspection. The supervisor will ensure all personnel training is completed and documented and kept up to date.
- Conducting interviews and hiring technicians as required
- Conducting all annual reviews in conjunction with leads and make recommendations regarding compensation to manager for review.
- Ensure training is initiated for new hires and existing employees learning new roles and that training is documented and reviewed
- Ensure that all technicians are performing duties per SOP and in a manner that complies with all Fagron Family Values
- Execute disciplinary measures, write ups, and terminations in conjunction with management and HR for violations of attendance, behavior, job performance, or policy violation and maintain documentation regarding any investigations or disciplinary meetings with employees.
- Work with leads to develop weekly schedules for each function within post-production
- Establish KPI’s for visual inspection and labeling and work with leads to ensure KPI’s are measured, documented, and evaluated for each employee.
- Evaluate and approve PTO requests and monitor attendance/punctuality especially unexcused absences
- Conduct morning huddle and other meetings with staff as necessary
- Work with leads to establish and report departmental metrics weekly to manager including but not limited to units labeled (by hand and automation), units inspected, units bagged, and delivery metrics.
- Coordinate weekend work as required
- Work with leads to establish daily and weekly departmental production goals and provide feedback to staff regarding progress of meeting goals.
- Attend all meetings as required that affect post-production i.e. batch release, production planning, shipping, DRB
Vystupte z davu
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to self-direct in managing concurrent requirements.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner in order to clearly convey priorities and need.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to maintaining consistency and compliance with established procedures.
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset – ability to identify and correct errors, offer improvement recommendations, and willingness to embrace ownership of complex process.
- Must be able to meet all requirements for handling of controlled substances, non-controlled substances, and HD substances.
- Working knowledge of GDP principles as relating to a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Previous work experience in a regulated manufacturing industry is a preferred.
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn ERP system tracking and management.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous management experience is a preferred.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.