O pracovní pozici
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager with Legal Background (Pharmaceutical Industry) to join our team in the pharmaceutical industry. The ideal candidate will a hands-on and highly commercial approach to business development work, and a strong background in negotiation, drafting, and reviewing contracts.
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry
• Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts with potential partners and clients
• Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
• Collaborating with internal teams to develop and execute business development strategies.
• Staying informed of industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities.
• Providing regular updates and reports on business development activities and progress
Vystupte z davu
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, legal, marketing, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of global (in the US) experience in commercial business development in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
• Proven track record of successfully identifying, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities from A to Z
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
• You are creative, results-oriented, service-minded, hands-on, and pragmatic and you can thrive in a dynamic organization.
• Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing. Any other language is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you are a self-motivated and hands-on professional with a passion for commercial business development in the pharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply.
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for professional growth
• A dynamic and challenging work environment
• Opportunity to work in a well-established pharmaceutical company.