O pracovní pozici
Plan, direct and control daily and nightly cleaning activities to meet Fagron Sterile Services GMP standards in accordance with SOPs.
• Complete daily sanitation activities in the controlled production environment.
• Complete a daily cleaning checks to ensure all areas are ready to meet pre-operation requirements.
• Document all sanitation activities in a timely and cGMP compliant manner.
• Ensure disinfectant Inventories and sanitation supplies are adequately maintained.
• Stock gowning and report inventory levels to supervisor.
• Helps to ensure all cleaning activities and daily scheduling are coordinated with Environmental Monitoring and Production to maximize efficiency.
• Ensure compliance training is up to date.
• Remains current on new equipment and sanitation techniques to enhance the overall quality and cleanliness of the facilities.
• Maintains contact with supervisor and providers feedback on all aspects of duties.
• Informs Facility Maintenance Engineer of all repair, preventive maintenance, and upkeep issues on all warehouse equipment through continuous daily inspections.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Vystupte z davu
• Written Communication Skills
• Oral Communication Skills (English)
• Reading Skills
• Math Aptitude
• Organization Time Management
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; anything over 50 pounds will require a team lift
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equival
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.