As our Junior Global Innovation Project Manager, you are driven, self-starting and ambitious. You are enthusiastic about science and healthcare, but you are looking for a different way to make the world a better place. You want to participate in different projects, want to be in contact with colleagues in different countries and want to learn everything there is about new innovations in pharma.
Junior Global Innovation Project Manager
At Fagron we have a lot of new ideas and new innovations and we are looking for someone who wants to be an upcoming driven force behind these projects. You must know the pharmaceutical world and the world of medicine to understand what our goal and mission is.
You are someone who dives into the data we have acquired and are able to make understandable rapports out of it.
You are part of our Global Innovation team, working to support and expand our brands by engaging with other project members to understand what needs to be done.
You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organisations in different countries.
The ideal candidate is ambitious with a background in health science. You have excellent communication skills. You want to learn, develop and grow every day while making sure you meet your deadlines and can prioritize.
- Support and expand local brands globally through great communication and project management skills.
- Assist in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis and good regulatory affairs analysis
- Assist organize, set up and maintain product dossiers including all product support information, marketing material and scientific data.
- Assist local innovation and sales teams to develop and implement national sales/communication strategies to meet financial objectives
- Assist in providing market information such as current trends, sales techniques, and application of products in healthcare between countries
- Work with Global Innovations Team on reaching budget targets
- Responsible for project within the team
- Assisting Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, pharmaceutics, health care, life sciences or related fields
- Understanding of reporting requirements, tools and processes
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Polished public speaking and presentation ability
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.