The finance professional will be responsible for providing and analyzing data, metrics and insights needed to help the business to make solid decisions.
• Daily processing of incoming invoices, bank transactions and credit notes
• Prepare payment proposals according to the internal regulations and within the agreed timeframes.
• Daily review of unapproved invoices and follow up for approvals
• GL Coding of incoming invoices consistent with accounting standards
• Follow up on Vendor statements – solicit invoices, determine underlying reasons for missing invoices.
• Follow up on Received not invoiced transactions with vendors and incoming goods professionals to
determine if product was received and why invoice has not been recorded
• Follow up on Unreceived Open POs to determine if PO needs to be canceled.
• Ensure all invoices are entered timely, accurately, following consistent conventions for numbering,
• Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and other accounting functions.
• Record all disbursement transactions timely and accurately.
• Follow up on payments that have not cleared the bank.
• Prepare reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
• Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
• Contribute to the elaboration and processing of the balance sheets and financial overviews
• Make proposals for the optimization of the accounting processes with the aim of guaranteeing the
efficient operation of the department.
• Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established
• Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in financial analysis and accounting.
• Advanced Excel skills required, including pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc.
• ERP experience required, ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision, Great Plains, etc.
• Ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner. Ability to research
issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals.