Fagron has offices in more than 30 countries around the world, where financial administration is carried out in more than 60 different locations.
As an FP&A Analyst your day-to-day work will be divers in a way you will participate in several activities such as periodic results analyses, budgeting & forecasting and developing new insights. You will build your network, which will include global stakeholders internally in the different geographical regions to ensure the results are challenged and thoroughly understood.
You will be part of the global controlling team in Rotterdam, working jointly with the accounting and consolidation specialists, to translate numbers into insightful analytics to support the decision-making process with facts and figures. A collaborative and proactive attitude, analytical reasoning and a result-driven approach must be in your core. In this role, you will have exposure to top management and the Fagron leadership team.
What will you do?
- You will analyze and report on monthly business performance, and take the initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of management
- You will be responsible for external reporting of business performance, supporting the preparation of quarterly press releases, the board of directors’ presentations and other external analytics
- You create dashboards to improve the analysis, including different scenarios, margin evaluation, sales price/volume mix, working capital, KPI
- You participate in various projects, including acquisitions, ERP implementation or continuous improvements and standardization initiatives
- You ensure quality, accuracy, and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, and related areas in a corporate environment.
- Good understanding of the financial statements (P&L, Cash flow, and BS) including interdependencies and controllability
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must; you understand systems and tools used in management reporting, consolidation and planning and enjoy working with them.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision-making
- Accurate and organized in order to achieve high-quality output and to meet strict deadlines;
- Curiosity and ambition to learn, communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.